Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: February (#9)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a monthly meme where book bloggers recount the books they have added to their shelves.

This month was a red-hot busy month for me! I received several books a week, and in one day, I received 20 books all at once! Wow!

Bought:
 
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han
Unleashed by Christopher Davis
Starters by Lissa Price
Vampire Beach by Alex Deval
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel
ZOM-B by Darren Shan
Winter's Kiss
Bound To You by Christopher Pike
Suite Dreams by Rachel Hawthorne
Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Thirst by Christopher Pike
Partials by Dan Wells
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
The Nine Lives of Chloe King by
Gone by Lisa McMann
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
Fated by Alyson Noel
 
 
 
And here's a secret: I bought every one of these novels (aside from TFIOS) for about $2 each. And most of them are hardcovers!!

I also purchased a limited-edition SIGNED COPY of THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I literally have never freaked out so much over a book.

Isn't it amazing???

Won/Gifted:
 
Won:
Project Utopia by Pam Mosbruckle
The Art of Falling by Kathryn Craft
The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair (ARC)
 
Gifted:
Delivering Death was gifted to me by the author Julie Kramer, and Othermoon was a surprise from Nina Berry, so thank you to both of them!

Novels Received For Review:
 
The Language Inside by Holly Thompson
The Mirk & Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson
The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
Dream Caster by Najeev Raj Nadarajah
 
I received these 4 novels for review. Also, I must mention, look at that gorgeous cover for The Lonesome Young. It is simply breathtaking.
 
Book Blurb:
 
First of all, I won a magnificent Vision of Shadows package, including an awesome tote bag, magnetic calendar, pen, and business card.
I also received a copy of this month's Book Page, complete with a feature on Divergent.
From the author, I received a hand written thank you note and 5 book marks, 2 of the first novel and 3 of the sequel.
I also received a note from the publisher along with a novel I won.
 
 Ebooks:
 
Tearing The Shroud by J.M. Bray
Forget Me Not by Stacey Nash
Visions of Shadows by Vincent Morrone
Backward Compatible by Sarah Dallry
Thrall by Jennifer Quitez
Infinite Unleashed by Sedona Venez
Running Wide Open by Lisa Nowak
Illumine by Alivia Anders
Bastial Energy by B.T. Narro
The Game by Shane Scollins
Sisters In Love by Melissa Foster
In The Middle of Nowhere by Julie Ann Knudson
Stanley Park by Rachel Inet
Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board by Zoe Aarsen
 
So February was a GREAT month. Now I have to go and read all of these! See you next month for another installment of Stacking The Shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment