Friday, February 28, 2014

Update

Hey guys! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long!

First of all, the rush of getting back into classes, preparing for end of year tests, having a relationship and friendships to mantain, schoolwork, a broken email, and so many other careers getting in the way, it has made blogging quite difficult.

This is definitely NOT a hiatus, but it IS a warning that posts will be getting slightly less frequent, maybe just one a week, since reading has taken the back burner for a month or so until I can get everything back on track.

I am still reading! Just not as much. But I will have to start reading again next week since I received 26+ novels in the mail this month! (And more on the way!) So I will have to get back to reading.

But for now, I apolgize for my absence. Please expect a new post coming next week, and more after that. I currently have 25 or so novels I received in the mail to read, and about 4 or so that I have received from authors to review. So I will be posting as soon as I can. I am currently reading 6 novels at once, so I will be finishing one of them soon hopefully.

Thanks again for understanding, and please don't be discouraged! Don't subscribe! You'll hear from me again next week.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment