Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: January (#8)


Hello guys! It's that time again. Time to showcase all the novels I have bought, won, been gifted, etc. in this month of January! This is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews which I am proud to participate in monthly.

This month, I received 14 novels! I am VERY happy to say I received the following:

ARCs from Publisher: (Thanks Random House!)
The Mirk & Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
Road Rash by Simin Wood

Received for Review from Publisher:
Death and The Girl He Loves by Darynda Jones (Thanks Bauer Teen!)

Received for Review from Author:
If Only We by Jessica Sankiewicz  (Thanks Jessica!)

Won:
ARC paperback of Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens
Channel Your Brave/Faking Normal HarlerTeen Tshirts!
3 Channel Your Brave bracelets
1 signed postcard of Faking Normal
1 signed Green Lantern postcard with letter to me!
1 mini wooden book made by author!

Z 2135 by Sean Platy and David Wright
The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons by Barbara Mariconda (hardcover!)
The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons by Barbara Mariconda (hardcover!)
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (hardcover) (Thanks to Bittersweet Enchantment!)

Bought:
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner (hardcover!)
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Viola In The Spotlight by Adriana Trigiani (hardcover!) 





Total January Haul! 

I'm already so excited for February's haul, considering I ordered 20 books from Books A Million last night ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment