Friday, February 20, 2015

Review: H10N1 by M.R. Cornelius


Title: H10N1 by M. R. Cornelius
Publisher: Self
Release Date: April 12th, 2011
Genres: Action, Horror, Romance, Drama
Medium: Paperback, Received for Review

Once again, Marsha Cornelius has blown me away with her writing. Her novels never cease to astound me. This novel is an emotionally gripping tale of survival in a post-apocalyptic wasteland devastated by disease, featuring two of the most addicting characters I have ever experienced.

The plot was perfect. As a die-hard fan of shows like The Walking Dead and Helix, post-apocalyptic themes are my favorite. I was really excited about reading this one, and I definitely was not disappointed! It lived up to every expectation I had, and entertained me so much, I simply flew through the pages. It's fast-paced, packed with unexpected plot twists, and full of humor, romance, and action that will all take your breath away. There were several instances where my jaw was literally on the floor.

The writing was also spot-on, as usual. I have come to expect nothing less than perfection from Marsha Cornelius! Her writing is so consistent and so descriptive. She is quite skilled at mixing several different elements into one concise story. She effortlessly crafts a novel with conflicting personalities, steamy romance, laugh-out-loud humor, and edge of your seat action. This exciting mix makes for incredible writing and some of the most original characters ever. This, added to the already eye catching and original plot, makes for an novel of epic proportions. No other writer, nor novel, can compare. Marsha Cornelius writes on a level few others can reach.

Overall, I was impressed beyond words. I enjoyed ever page of the story and didn't want it to end. This novel is one that will stick with me indefinitely and one I recommend to all readers. If the plot doesn't hook you, the writing definitely will. Be sure to pick up this novel and keep and eye on Marsha Cornelius for future works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment