Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: The Ups And Downs of Being Dead by Marsha Cornelius


Title: The Ups And Downs of Being Dead by Marsha Cornelius
Publisher: Self
Release Date: May 26th, 2012
Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Drama
Medium: Paperback, Received for Review via author

Overall, it was fantastic and I cannot stop singing the praises of Marsha Cornelius. The novel was fun, emotional, exciting and fresh. It was one of the most unique novels I have ever read. I've read science fiction before, usually about aliens or something unbelievable like that, and I never once expected that I would be reading a novel about cryogenic technologies. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it!

The writing and characters were spot-on as usual. Her writing was quick-witted, emotional, and suspenseful. I literally flew through the first 3/4 of the novel, then slowed down at the end because I didn't want the story to be over! It was that addicting. The ending was one I definitely did not expect and one that thoroughly satisfied my hunger for a fresh new novel!

This concept, while not completely new and unique, has been taken in a completely original direction by Marsha Cornelius. If you are wanting a fresh new novel with something that you've never experienced before, then this is definitely the story for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment