Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: High Wire by Angela Biera


Title: High Wire by Angela Biera
Publisher: Self
Release Date: January 16th, 2015
Genres: Romance, Drama
Medium: EBook, Received for Review

First of all, let me start off by saying that the first novel in this series (Haywire) was one of the most amazing stories I had ever read. That novel simply blew me away. After finishing it, I remember thinking "no sequel can top this." Well I was so very wrong. This sequel blew Haywire out of the water, something I originally thought was impossible. I cannot put into words how utterly perfect this novel is. It is rare that I "fan-girl" over a novel so much.

The plot was effortlessly beautiful. You get to experience an amazing mix of gut-wrenching action, rollercoaster-of-a-ride drama, traumatic experiences, and steamy romance. This plot is one of the most addicting stories I have ever encountered. It is very hard for me to describe how emotionally powerful, hilarious, and suspenseful this novel truly was. I think my next words may get the point across: I finished the novel in one sitting. Yes, it was so delicious and addicting, I sat down and read it straight through. It was that great.

I can also attribute my addiction to this novel to Biera's wonderful writing. It literally astounds me how effortlessly she weaves a story that is as emotional and heart-warming as it is romantic and sexy. From page one, the novel will pull you in, and will not let you go, even long after you have finished reading the last page. This is a story that will stick with you forever. Her writing is spot-on perfection, and I don't think I have ever said truer words.

Overall, this is one novel you will not be able to put down. The characters are perfection, they plot is a once-in-a-lifetime rollercoaster ride, and the writing tied everything together beautifully. It is emotional and dramatic, and also the steamiest, sexiest novel I have read all year. One word: wow. Purchase this novel now. I can, without a doubt, promise you you will love it! Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment