Saturday, August 10, 2013

Destined by P.C. Cast (Book review)


Title: Destined (The House of Night book 9) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Date Published: April 30th, 2013
Date Read: July 30th, 2013
Genres: fantasy, drama, romance
Medium: Paperback, bought

The House of Night is (highly known by all of my readers) one of my favorite series. This sequel (Destined) definitely did not disappoint. I absolutely loved this novel and everything about it. From the hot romance, the perfectly timed humor, the elements of friendship, love, family, and the recurring theme of the difference of darkness and light, this story has it all. The characters are well conceived, the plot is great and full of twists and turns, and the writing is absolutely perfect. I will definitely be reading the sequel as soon as I can get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment