Sunday, March 1, 2015

Review: Remember Me by Stacey Nash


Title: Remember Me by Stacey Nash
Publisher: AUS Impulse
Release Date: October 1st, 2014
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action, Fantasy
Medium: Ebook, Received for Review

Stacey Nash has written yet another knockout. I've come to expect nothing less from her! This novel quickly became one of my absolute favorites and will definitely stick with me for a long time. It was powerful, romantic, and super dramatic.

The plot was utter perfection. I, of course, fell in love with Forget Me Not, and doubted a sequel could top that fantastic debut, but alas, I was pleasantly surprised. This novel exceeded all of my expectations and blew the sequel our of the water! It was edgy and left me on pins and needles. I have never wanted to bite my nails because of nerves so much. This novel pulls you in and leaves you on the edge of your seat. The memory loss is an amazing element. It's painstaking and nerve wracking, but perfect for the plot of the series plot. Getting to experience the "bad guys" for once was so refreshing and such a unique experience. You see a lot of character development here and it really changes your perspective.

The writing, as usual, was phenomenal. It was fun, emotional, and so very dramatic. I loved how easily Stacey Nash can switch over from a lighthearted and fun scene, to a deep and dark dramatic scene in literally seconds. It was so addicting. The plot twists and turns kept me turning pages at every spare second for two days straight. And that cliffhanger... This novel really is a nail biter from beginning to end.

Everything, from the characters (which were emotional and real in every way)  to the unique plot and fantastic writing, was perfect. I recommend this series to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment