Thursday, March 26, 2015

ARC Review: Vision of Serpents by Vincent Morrone


Title: Vision of Serpents by Vincent Morrone
Publisher: Silence In The Library
Release Date: June 1st, 2015
Genres: Action, Romance, Drama, Supernatural
Medium: ARC EBook, Received for Review

I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that Vincent Morrone has written one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read. When I say that he has quickly became one of my favorite authors of all time. He has never disappointed me and likely never will. 

The plot was fantastic. Before starting this novel, I thought to myself, "there is no way that he can top Vision of Shadows." Well, I proudly stand to be corrected. Somehow, Visions of Serpents was even better than the prequel, a feat I originally thought was impossible. It was simply amazing. There are few novels that can throw me for a loop, and honestly have me on the edge of my seat. There was so many plot twists that literally had my heart racing. There is such an ideal mix of action, romance and drama, and a perfect amount of paranormal. Sometimes, novels have too much of the paranormal aspect and it drowns out the rest of the plot. That is definitely not the case with Vision of Serpents. I loved every second of this novel.

The writing was perfection, as I have come to expect from Vincent Morrone. Every word was precise and flowed perfectly. It was natural and smooth, so much, that I finished the novel in practically one sitting. It was that great. It was suspenseful, dramatic, and descriptive, and it made you feel as if you were right there inside of the novel yourself. The characters were effortlessly written and to experience their many relationships and emotions, whether it be friendships or fall outs, was an amazing feeling. Reading one of Vincent Morrone's novels is always an enjoyable experience.

Overall, I loved every single bit of this novel. I absolutely fell in love with the plot and the characters, and I was truly sad when I finished the novel. I hadn't wanted it to end. This novel truly is unique and a breath of fresh air in the literary world. I recommend it to everyone, no matter who they are. This novel is most definitely worth anyone's time.

Preorder it now at
http://www.amazon.com/Vision-Serpents-Book-2-ebook/dp/B00V8RYF6Y/ref=sr_1_13?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1427393515&sr=1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment