Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's My Birthday!!

Today is my birthday, fellow blogglings, and I am happy to share it with you guys. It's been an amazing weekend, best birthday yet. Kree Harrison (Runner up on last season of American Idol) told me happy birthday today and my family and friends got to spend the weekend with me, having fun and partying. I also got to go see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with my friends and it was amazing!! I want to literally watch it again. (It had great graphics and was a deifinite action-packed thrill ride with intense scenes and tearjerker moments! Movie reviews of several movies coming soon!)

Anyway, I've had a great day and an even greater year. I know I've only been blogging for close to half a year with you guys, but I feel as if I belong here, and I'm looking forward to another year with you guys and many more after that! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and I'll be sending more interesting stuff your way soon!

-McKenzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment