Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013!

NaNoWriMo is finally here! And this year, I am determined to participate! Since I have just started rewriting a story of mine last month, I have decided to continue writing it through NaNoWriMo instead if starting a brand new novel. So follow me in my journey to complete rewrite this novel!

The book I will be writing is young adult fiction, a mix of fantasy, paranormal, romance, drama, and action. I won't give the exact plot until the last day of NaNoWriMo, but here is the basic plot:

Seventeen-year old Devyn Assante was orphaned by the murders of her family members a year ago. On the anniversary if their deaths, the killer contacts her to tell her she's next. Wrapped in a kidnapping ploy, several life threatening accidents, an emerging new romance, and return of an old lover that she thought she had lost long ago, she is swept into a whole other world.

And what new world is this I speak of?

Dark and Heavenly angels...

;) So let that simmer until I give you an update in exactly a week, telling you how much I've written so far! Stay tuned and keep reading and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment