2. Favourite debut(s)? (Author must have been first published in 2013.) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. It was so heartwarming and just amazing... (And it had zombies, which I have an undeniable obsession with.)
3. Which books did you reread this year? I didn't reread any! I've had soooo many new books to start, that I never did reread any! (In my defense, I've only reread one book ever, and that was Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. I reread it not long after the first time because I was excited for the movie getting ready to come out.)
4. Favourite cover(s) this year! These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufmen. Eek!
5. Worst cover(s)? The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky... Just... Go look at it, that's all I can say. A great book masked by a terrible cover.
6. What self-published books did you read this year? I read Confessions of A Fast Food Worker by George Dwight and Raven by Suzy Turner. Both were great.
7. Which book(s) gave you a massive hangover? Shatter me by Taraheh Mafi. It was so good. I wish I had started the series earlier.
8. Best standalone you read? The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp. He's one of the best authors I've read, and this book is his best. Now I just need to watch the movie!
9. Biggest book(s) you've read this year? The Walking Dead Compendium 1 by Robert Kirkman at 1,088 pages! Took just a few days and I loved it!
10. Book(s) you followed the hype for and then loved! Looking For Alaska by John Green, Wake by Amanda Hocking, and Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan. I loved all of these so much.
11. Most disappointing book(s) you read this year? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It was terrible. And Promises To Keep by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Yikes.
12. Favourite leading-female character? Juliet from Juliet Immortal By Stacey Jay. Or Nora from Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, but I can't remember if I read any of that series this year...
13. Favourite leading-male character? August Waters from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. So sweet and so sad.
14. Best romance(s)? Hazel and August from TFIOS by John Green (you can tell I love this book), R and Julie from Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, and Echo and Noah from Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry.
15. What book(s) hit the DNF list? (Did not finish.) Night of The Howling Dogs by Graham Salisbury... Too boring, fake, and middle grade. Other than that, I haven't finished The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. I got halfway through it and stopped! This was one year ago and I still haven't finished it...
20. What's a book you're hugely excited for coming out in 2014?! Ignite Me by Tareheh Mafi! Yeah!