Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (#6) November

Stacking The Shelves (#6) November!
Stacking The Shelves (Hosted by Tynga's Reviews) is a monthly blog meme where I post about all the books I have bought, won, received for review, etc.)
So I had a big haul this month! Yay! Kind of like my big birthday present from everyone around the blogosphere (Sorry it's a late post!)

ARCs!
Here are the books I received for review!
~
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
The Living by Matt de La Pena
Chasing Shadows by Swati Avasthi
The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler
The Beautiful & The Damned by Jessica Verday

Signed Books!
I won a signed copy of Purple Moon inside of a swag pack via a giveaway. HOWEVER, the signed, first-edition hardcover of Dark Talisman by Steven M. Booth was sent to me from Scott, thanking me for my ecstatic review of the ARC of the same novel found here. Thanks Scott!
~
Purple Moon by Tessa Emily Hall (signed!)
Dark Talisman by Steven M. Booth (signed first-edition hardcover!)

Bought!
Only bought one book this month. I was so busy I didn't have time to make it to book stores!
~
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Swag!
I won all of the Purple Moon items inside of a giant swag pack (Thank you Tessa!)
~
Confessions of The Private School Murders by James Patterson

Purple Moon Swag Pack-
Signed copy of the book
Notebook
Ribbon bookmark
Bookmark
Sleeping mask
Mocha Starbucks Insta-coffee (Yum!!)
Signed coffee mug

I also won this awesome matching T-Shirt along with a hardcover edition of the book!

Promotional Swag!
(2) Eye of Minds jumbo buttons
Mister Max jumbo button
(5) bookmarks
(2) Regular postcards
(1) signed postcard from Jessica!
A zombie-relocation letter for The World Without A Future!
(2) Business cards for TWWAF
(1) other business card

Gifted!
-All of these were gifted by my wonderful grandmother, who I adore!-
Forrest Gump by Winston Groom
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Her Cinderella Heart by Ruth Scotfield

So, a recap on all the books I got! Eep!
12 Total!
(5 ARCs, 2 Signed, 2 reg. Hardcovers, and 3 reg. Paperbacks)

November Stacking The Shelves Stockpile!!
This everything total I received this month!

So it was a great month :) And I wanna know! What did you get?




No comments:

Post a Comment