Monday, December 23, 2013

Movie Poster Revealed for The Fault In Our Stars (I'm Freaking Out!)

Okay blogglings, I am officially freaking out! Thanks to a post from the Notebook Sisters Cait & Mime, I just found out that the first movie poster for the film adaptation of The Fault In Our Stars has been released! Ahhhh!!!

Ahem. Since the movie does not come out until June 2014 (I'm going to die of anticipation!) this movie poster will have to suffice for my needs of TFIOS movie right away. Anyway, you have suffered through these few lines long enough. I know what you are really here for. So tada!

I give you the first movie poster of TFIOS.


It's freaking amazing isn't it?!

I happen to love every bit of it. I have spent countless minutes flipping it upside down and right side up and staring intently. I. Love. It. 

I cannot wait until June. What's your opinion of the poster? Do you like it? Do you like the cast? Do you agree with the quote "One sick love story?"

Have a great Sunday guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment