Sunday, December 8, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 Is Officially Over!


NaNoWriMo 2013 is officially over! (And has been for a week, I know, I'm late.)

But I won NaNoWriMo! I managed to rewrite my entire book Others (The Falling) in one month, exceeding the goal of 50,000 words! I finished my dark angel novel with the following stats:

390,630 characters 72,435 words, 4,884 sentences, 2,289 paragraphs, 15 avg sentence length

Whoopee! I am so happy to have finished my novel! :) This month, I will vigorously be editing the novel, getting it perfect before querying and sending it out to agents in January! Eek! I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I'm excited :)

So thanks to everyone has read every weekly update of my NaNoWriMo 2013 experience, and to everyone who reads my blog at all! (And sorry for the excess of smiley faces and exclamation points)

No comments:

Post a Comment